Free Plant-based Recipe Ebooks for you
I really like to give back to my community, which is why I have put together these free plant-based recipe ebooks for you. This page will be updated often as I make new ones every few months. Some of them are recipes that have been viral on social media over the years but have never made it onto the website. Some of these recipes are exclusive to the ebooks Keep in mind, I made these ebooks myself, without a professional designer. So there can be an occasional typo. But over the years people have really liked these little bundled recipes. Having themes and having all the recipes together is really convenient. This way you don't have to go searching for the recipes you love, they are right at your fingertips.
Are they really free? What's the catch?
These free plant-based recipe ebooks are technically no cost. However, I do ask for an email address in order to download the file. This also signs you up for my weekly newsletter where you will receive new recipes, news about Betterfoodguru and exclusive product discounts. You can unsubscribe any time, but I don't think you will want to. I promise not to be spammy or push products that don't align with my brand. The ebooks have affiliate links, I will make a commission when you purchase. Thank you for supporting my work. I strive to only endorse quality items that will improve your life and cooking.
Free Plant-based Recipe Ebook 1: Vegan Soups
Everyone loves cozy soups, that's why I have put together this free plant-based recipe ebook: Fall Soups. This one has 8 super cozy, wicked healthy and tasty soups for Fall or year round. Here is why you need this ebook:
- Soup is a great way to eat the recommended daily serving of veggies. You can really pack them in.
- Reduce food waste by making soup. Soups are the best way to give the produce that didn't get used at the peak of freshness a new life.
- Feed your family cheaply by making soup. There is a reason soups have been family's choice since the invention of cooking. You can make a little food go a long way by making soup out of it!
- Soup is an awesome way to get your nutrition for less calories. It is usually nutrient dense but not calorically so. It is full of water and fiber which makes you feel full without being overstuffed.
Free Plant-based Recipe Ebook 2: Vegan Pastas
Most people love pasta which is why I made this free plant-based recipe ebook. This one has 11 delicious plant-based pasta dinner recipes. They are family friendly, vegan and super delicious. When I don't know what is for dinner, I always choose pasta. Here are my top reasons to love pasta.
- Pasta can be a really healthy addition to any diet as long as it is eaten in moderation and at the right portions. That is why I love adding tons of veggies and proteins to my pasta and keeping it full of fiber to make it more filling.
- Pasta is really affordable. A serving of pasta costs less than a dollar and it is really feeling. This makes it ideal for large families. It is also a great way to use up any veggies that are not fresh enough for salads.
- Many people are gluten free these days. If that is you, just substitute some chickpea or lentil based gluten free pasta for the regular type. Another great and delicious option is replacing the pasta with roasted potatoes or roasted cauliflower instead. These are both great vehicles for sauce. Also, there is always spiraled zucchini or carrots.
Free Plant-based Recipe Ebook 3: Epic Salads
This free plant-based recipe ebook is all about salad. Since I am known on social media as the "salad queen" it only made sense to gather 10 of my most favorite and most viral salads. This one has been by far the most popular. Although it is obvious to me, this is why I love salads.
- Salads are a way of incorporating an incredible variety of plants in your diet. Many say this is the way to keep your gut biome healthy. Though I am not a doctor or nutritionist, I can feel the difference when I eat a large variety of colorful fruits and vegetables.
- Seasonal eating is easy when you have a great understanding of salad making. I love having a CSA farmshare. Getting fresh, locally grown organic produce feels so healthy. Having a good understanding of combining veggies in a salad is a great way to use these veggies at their peak of freshness.
- Even people who don't technically love vegetables, can learn to love them with a great dressing. Dressings are the key to delivering all these high fiber and nutrient dense foods to your body in a way that tastes delicious and doesn't feel like a chore.
For these and tons more recipes: the meal planner
Though this is not the same as free plant-based recipe ebooks, I am including it here. I invented my meal planner as a subscription service for my followers to have all my recipes in one place. There are over 150 recipes included, with options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The meal planner will plan your weekly menu for you, make your shopping list and even gives the ability to shop it from home with Amazon Fresh. Think of the meal planner as a living, interactive cookbook. It grows and you can tailor it to your own likes and preferences. All of the recipes on Betterfoodguru dot com, the ebooks, social media and guest blogs I have done for others are included on the meal planner. If you are a big fan of my easy, no-nonsense recipes, I encourage you to join with hundreds of other happy meal planners.