Balsamic Strawberry and Feta Salad
This is an easy salad recipe that feels fancy! Make this one for your next girls lunch or dinner on the deck with a glass of vino.
- 2 persian cucumbers chopped
- 10 strawberries sliced
- 8 oz bagged pre-washed baby spinach
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ head red cabbage shredded (about 1 ½ cups)
- 6 fresh mint leaves julienned
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon squeezed
- pinch salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup vegan feta (or regular)
Chop cucumber, slice onion, shred cabbage, and julienne mint.
Add to large mixing bowl with baby spinach.
Drizzle balsamic vinegar, lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper then mix with hands or tongs.
Top with chopped avocado, feta and more black pepper.
Calories: 314kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 8gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 467mgPotassium: 567mgFiber: 5gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 1903IUVitamin C: 114mgCalcium: 277mgIron: 2mg